- Mum says autistic twins unable to start school after reports delayed September 29, 2023Noah and Riley need the highest level of support but have not been offered special school places.
- Working part-time at uni risks worsening inequalities, warns think tank September 28, 2023As the cost of living rises nearly half of universities now promote part-time jobs on their websites.
- Mum says autistic twins unable to start school after reports delayed September 29, 2023
- Coastal adaptation projects in South West England to receive £6m in funding September 29, 2023Three communities in the South West allocated £6 million to support adaptation to coastal erosion
- Minister Halfon's speech at the Council of Europe September 29, 2023In a speech at the Council of Europe standing conference of ministers of education, Minister Halfon discussed the the renewal of the civic mission of education.
- Coastal adaptation projects in South West England to receive £6m in funding September 29, 2023
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Following the WAG Executive meeting yesterday 15th January 2018, this website will be undergoing maintenance and revision. Please continue to check for updates and address any issues to?? 😕 Chair@waguk.org.
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf
The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. As events develop we will continue to campaign and monitor the response.
The event has generated a lot of positive feedback which can only enhance?our reputation,? Nationally this has resulted in furthering Professional links with Legal and Accountancy service providers, this will ensure VFM for members as we all head towards 2022! Speaking invitations are also filling my diary into 2017 as we seek to secure better outcomes for our Worcestershire children?and the ?greater education community.
The WAG website will be being refreshed over the coming weeks ready for a New Autumn term. As your Chair I am pleased to be asked to sit on the first Babcockprime Grant awards panel, there are some very worthy and innovative bids submitted and as this fund grows I look forward to seeing all eligible schools bidding.
Have a great Summer.
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting.