- Teachers to grade students for cancelled exams April 3, 2020Teachers' predictions will be used for grades in exams stopped by the coronavirus outbreak.
- Coronavirus: Worst-hit communities to receive charity boost April 3, 2020A trust set up after the Grenfell fire aims to raise millions for the communities worst-hit by the virus.
- Teachers to grade students for cancelled exams April 3, 2020
- Business Secretary appeals to everyone to stay calm and carry on the good work April 5, 2020Business Secretary, Alok Sharma, writes for The Sun on Sunday thanking workers and businesses for their support during the coronavirus pandemic.
- British Embassy San Jose: call for bids 2020/2021 April 5, 2020The British Embassy in San Jose is now accepting project and activity proposals for the 2020/2021 financial year.
- Business Secretary appeals to everyone to stay calm and carry on the good work April 5, 2020
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Following the WAG Executive meeting yesterday 15th January 2018, this website will be undergoing maintenance and revision. Please continue to check for updates and address any issues to : Chair@waguk.org.
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf
The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. As events develop we will continue to campaign and monitor the response.
The event has generated a lot of positive feedback which can only enhance our reputation, Nationally this has resulted in furthering Professional links with Legal and Accountancy service providers, this will ensure VFM for members as we all head towards 2022! Speaking invitations are also filling my diary into 2017 as we seek to secure better outcomes for our Worcestershire children and the greater education community.
The WAG website will be being refreshed over the coming weeks ready for a New Autumn term. As your Chair I am pleased to be asked to sit on the first Babcockprime Grant awards panel, there are some very worthy and innovative bids submitted and as this fund grows I look forward to seeing all eligible schools bidding.
Have a great Summer.
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting.