- Covid: About 40 universities report coronavirus cases September 28, 2020But students are assured they will be able to return home for Christmas holidays.
- Coronavirus: Consider pausing university return, says Labour September 27, 2020The party also calls for a guarantee from ministers that students will be allowed home at Christmas.
- Covid: About 40 universities report coronavirus cases September 28, 2020
- Meeting of the Withdrawal Agreement Joint Committee on 28 September September 28, 2020The Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster co-chaired a meeting of the Withdrawal Agreement Joint Committee on 28 September in Brussels.
- Letters to businesses in Northern Ireland about new processes for moving goods from 1 January 2021 September 28, 2020HMRC letters to VAT-registered businesses in Northern Ireland highlighting actions they need to take to prepare for new processes for moving goods under the Northern Ireland Protocol from 1 January 2021.
- Meeting of the Withdrawal Agreement Joint Committee on 28 September September 28, 2020
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Following the WAG Executive meeting yesterday 15th January 2018, this website will be undergoing maintenance and revision. Please continue to check for updates and address any issues to : Chair@waguk.org.
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf
The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. As events develop we will continue to campaign and monitor the response.
The event has generated a lot of positive feedback which can only enhance our reputation, Nationally this has resulted in furthering Professional links with Legal and Accountancy service providers, this will ensure VFM for members as we all head towards 2022! Speaking invitations are also filling my diary into 2017 as we seek to secure better outcomes for our Worcestershire children and the greater education community.
The WAG website will be being refreshed over the coming weeks ready for a New Autumn term. As your Chair I am pleased to be asked to sit on the first Babcockprime Grant awards panel, there are some very worthy and innovative bids submitted and as this fund grows I look forward to seeing all eligible schools bidding.
Have a great Summer.
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting.