- General election 2019: Do EU state aid rules stop school bus services? December 11, 2019Claims about EU state aid rules causing problems for school bus provision fact-checked.
- Parent school donations 'exacerbating inequality' December 11, 2019In 2017-18, the average school in London raised £43,000 from donations. In Yorkshire, it was about £13,300.
- General election 2019: Do EU state aid rules stop school bus services? December 11, 2019
- Bankruptcy application currently unavailable. December 11, 2019The online form to apply for bankruptcy in England and Wales is currently unavailable
- Building (Amendment) Regulations 2018: circular 03/2019 December 11, 2019Explains the impact of a High Court judgment on the ban on combustible materials in and on the external walls of high-rise buildings and reminds building control bodies of their responsibilities.
- Bankruptcy application currently unavailable. December 11, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Administrator
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting. Click the banner below … Continue reading
At last the ‘penny drops’, any ardent TV viewer and follower of WAG’s campaign will be pleased to see that with F40 group prodding and the lead from some Worcestershire MP’s at last the ‘elephants in the room’ are being … Continue reading
Myth: There is a minimum classroom temperature. Fact: There is no prescribed minimum temperature for workplaces in health and safety legislation, but the temperature should normally be at least 16°C or 13°C if much of the work is physical. For … Continue reading
Growth Update 2012 -Last week’s ‘disappointing’ growth figures came at the same time as the Treasury extended its grip on public spending and further debate took off about youth unemployment. It continues to provide a difficult backcloth for the world of education … Continue reading