- Climate march students: 'We need change and we need it now' February 15, 2019Students have protested across the UK to air their views on the issue of climate change. We talked to some of those in Manchester.
- Climate strike: Schoolchildren protest over climate change February 15, 2019Students in cities around the UK walked out of school to call for action from the government.
- Climate march students: 'We need change and we need it now' February 15, 2019
- Press release: Business booms for Leeds-based company thanks to HS2 contracts February 15, 2019Leeds-based Soil Engineering Ltd has reported a 35% growth in business in just 4 years thanks to the role it is playing in delivering Britain’s new railway, High Speed Two.
- Press release: Thousands of fish released into North East rivers February 15, 2019The Environment Agency has released thousands of fish to give stocks a boost and encourage people to go fishing.
- Press release: Business booms for Leeds-based company thanks to HS2 contracts February 15, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Administrator
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting. Click the banner below … Continue reading
At last the ‘penny drops’, any ardent TV viewer and follower of WAG’s campaign will be pleased to see that with F40 group prodding and the lead from some Worcestershire MP’s at last the ‘elephants in the room’ are being … Continue reading
Myth: There is a minimum classroom temperature. Fact: There is no prescribed minimum temperature for workplaces in health and safety legislation, but the temperature should normally be at least 16°C or 13°C if much of the work is physical. For … Continue reading
Growth Update 2012 -Last week’s ‘disappointing’ growth figures came at the same time as the Treasury extended its grip on public spending and further debate took off about youth unemployment. It continues to provide a difficult backcloth for the world of education … Continue reading
Overview On 24 November, Cabinet agreed that positive activities (youth services) for young people would be commissioned by local members, with young people themselves playing a very important part in the decision-making. Commissioning groups The commissioning groups have had their … Continue reading