- 'Racist' law society disbanded by University of Exeter December 14, 2018The Bracton Law Society at the University of Exeter has been disbanded following a major review.
- Young homeless blocked from renting, says report December 13, 2018Only one in five landlords would let to a young person who has been homeless, says report.
- 'Racist' law society disbanded by University of Exeter December 14, 2018
- Speech: Investigating crimes and seeking justice for victims in Darfur December 14, 2018Statement by Susan Dickson, UK Legal Advisor at the UN, at the Security Council Briefing on the International Criminal Court - Sudan
- Speech: Steps towards peace in Yemen December 14, 2018Statement by Ambassador Karen Pierce, UK Permanent Representative to the UN, at the Security Council Briefing on Yemen
- Speech: Investigating crimes and seeking justice for victims in Darfur December 14, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Administrator
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting. Click the banner below … Continue reading
At last the ‘penny drops’, any ardent TV viewer and follower of WAG’s campaign will be pleased to see that with F40 group prodding and the lead from some Worcestershire MP’s at last the ‘elephants in the room’ are being … Continue reading
Myth: There is a minimum classroom temperature. Fact: There is no prescribed minimum temperature for workplaces in health and safety legislation, but the temperature should normally be at least 16°C or 13°C if much of the work is physical. For … Continue reading
Growth Update 2012 -Last week’s ‘disappointing’ growth figures came at the same time as the Treasury extended its grip on public spending and further debate took off about youth unemployment. It continues to provide a difficult backcloth for the world of education … Continue reading
Overview On 24 November, Cabinet agreed that positive activities (youth services) for young people would be commissioned by local members, with young people themselves playing a very important part in the decision-making. Commissioning groups The commissioning groups have had their … Continue reading