- Oxford University accepts £150m from US private equity boss June 18, 2019Stephen Schwarzman, a confidant of President Trump, makes the largest ever donation to a UK university.
- Further maths A-level paper replaced following leak June 18, 2019The move is a "precautionary step" to protect students, says Edexcel's parent company, Pearson.
- Oxford University accepts £150m from US private equity boss June 18, 2019
- Education Secretary confirms T Level roll-out from September 2020 June 17, 2019Second wave of FE providers announced to teach T Levels from 2021 – bringing the total to over 100.
- Education Secretary challenges misconceptions of disadvantage June 17, 2019Education Secretary Damian Hinds speech at Reform on what disadvantage looks like today and why, based on the latest analysis and evidence.
- Education Secretary confirms T Level roll-out from September 2020 June 17, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Administrator
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting. Click the banner below … Continue reading
At last the ‘penny drops’, any ardent TV viewer and follower of WAG’s campaign will be pleased to see that with F40 group prodding and the lead from some Worcestershire MP’s at last the ‘elephants in the room’ are being … Continue reading
Myth: There is a minimum classroom temperature. Fact: There is no prescribed minimum temperature for workplaces in health and safety legislation, but the temperature should normally be at least 16°C or 13°C if much of the work is physical. For … Continue reading
Growth Update 2012 -Last week’s ‘disappointing’ growth figures came at the same time as the Treasury extended its grip on public spending and further debate took off about youth unemployment. It continues to provide a difficult backcloth for the world of education … Continue reading
Overview On 24 November, Cabinet agreed that positive activities (youth services) for young people would be commissioned by local members, with young people themselves playing a very important part in the decision-making. Commissioning groups The commissioning groups have had their … Continue reading