- England and US pull schools from tolerance test January 24, 2018The OECD's new school test in respecting other cultures is being ducked by some leading countries.
- Pupils' digital skills not keeping pace, Estyn reports January 24, 2018There is "much to be proud of" in education but Estyn points to digital skills shortcomings.
- England and US pull schools from tolerance test January 24, 2018
- Press release: North east rivers get fish stocks boost January 24, 2018The Environment Agency has released thousands of fish into rivers in the north east during 2017 to boost stocks and help natural recovery
- Press release: Number in employment reaches record high January 24, 2018Official figures released today (24 January 2018) show that the employment rate is at a joint record high of 75.3%, with a record 32.2 million people in work.
- Press release: North east rivers get fish stocks boost January 24, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Malcolm Richards
Presentation to WAG 2015 FINAL As promised the additional notes courtesy of Anthony Collins LLP are available. Any further questions please contact Malcolm Richards : Chair@waguk.org
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading