- 'Racist' law society disbanded by University of Exeter December 14, 2018The Bracton Law Society at the University of Exeter has been disbanded following a major review.
- Young homeless blocked from renting, says report December 13, 2018Only one in five landlords would let to a young person who has been homeless, says report.
- 'Racist' law society disbanded by University of Exeter December 14, 2018
- Press release: Plans to strengthen protections for Britain's most valuable treasures at risk of export December 15, 2018The plans would strengthen the export deferral rules and give UK museums and buyers a greater opportunity to keep important artworks and artefacts in the country
- Speech: Investigating crimes and seeking justice for victims in Darfur December 14, 2018Statement by Susan Dickson, UK Legal Advisor at the UN, at the Security Council Briefing on the International Criminal Court - Sudan
- Press release: Plans to strengthen protections for Britain's most valuable treasures at risk of export December 15, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Malcolm Richards
Presentation to WAG 2015 FINAL As promised the additional notes courtesy of Anthony Collins LLP are available. Any further questions please contact Malcolm Richards : Chair@waguk.org
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading