- US to withdraw visas for foreign students if classes moved fully online July 6, 2020Some foreign students may need to move to a university with in-person classes to stay in the US.
- Coronavirus: 13 UK universities 'could go bust without bailout' July 6, 2020The fallout from Covid-19 poses a "significant threat" to UK higher education, analysis suggests.
- US to withdraw visas for foreign students if classes moved fully online July 6, 2020
- 94nd session of the Executive Council of the OPCW July 7, 2020Statement by Ambassador Peter Wilson, Permanent Representative of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland to the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW).
- “Events, Dear Boy”: managing incidents before they become crises July 7, 2020Speech by Sir James Bevan, Chief Executive of the Environment Agency, to the Whitehall and Industry Group, 7 July 2020
- 94nd session of the Executive Council of the OPCW July 7, 2020
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Malcolm Richards
Presentation to WAG 2015 FINAL As promised the additional notes courtesy of Anthony Collins LLP are available. Any further questions please contact Malcolm Richards : Chair@waguk.org
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading