- Coronavirus: Home-schooling has been hell, say parents July 7, 2020Some parents have been reduced to tears over the strain of home-schooling, say campaigners.
- Cut back GCSEs and A-levels next year, say heads July 7, 2020Heads in England call for reduced courses or open-book exams for next year's GCSEs and A-levels.
- Coronavirus: Home-schooling has been hell, say parents July 7, 2020
- Anna-Marie II report and safety flyer published July 7, 2020Capsize of a fishing vessel off Brora, Scotland with the loss of 1 life.
- Proposed Nationally Significant Infrastructure Projects in England and Wales, Sizewell C Nuclear Power Station July 7, 2020Information about possible Transboundary Environmental Impacts (UNECE Espoo Convention and UNECE Aarhus Convention)
- Anna-Marie II report and safety flyer published July 7, 2020
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al, could consider sending one person along. January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES