- General election 2019: Do EU state aid rules stop school bus services? December 11, 2019Claims about EU state aid rules causing problems for school bus provision fact-checked.
- Parent school donations 'exacerbating inequality' December 11, 2019In 2017-18, the average school in London raised £43,000 from donations. In Yorkshire, it was about £13,300.
- General election 2019: Do EU state aid rules stop school bus services? December 11, 2019
- Bankruptcy application currently unavailable. December 11, 2019The online form to apply for bankruptcy in England and Wales is currently unavailable
- Building (Amendment) Regulations 2018: circular 03/2019 December 11, 2019Explains the impact of a High Court judgment on the ban on combustible materials in and on the external walls of high-rise buildings and reminds building control bodies of their responsibilities.
- Bankruptcy application currently unavailable. December 11, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al, could consider sending one person along. January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES