- 'Racist' law society disbanded by University of Exeter December 14, 2018The Bracton Law Society at the University of Exeter has been disbanded following a major review.
- Young homeless blocked from renting, says report December 13, 2018Only one in five landlords would let to a young person who has been homeless, says report.
- 'Racist' law society disbanded by University of Exeter December 14, 2018
- Speech: Investigating crimes and seeking justice for victims in Darfur December 14, 2018Statement by Susan Dickson, UK Legal Advisor at the UN, at the Security Council Briefing on the International Criminal Court - Sudan
- Speech: Steps towards peace in Yemen December 14, 2018Statement by Ambassador Karen Pierce, UK Permanent Representative to the UN, at the Security Council Briefing on Yemen
- Speech: Investigating crimes and seeking justice for victims in Darfur December 14, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al, could consider sending one person along. January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES