- Easter Sats revision classes 'a growing trend' April 21, 2019The NASUWT teachers' union says primary pupils should be spending time at home with their families.
- More female teachers report upskirting, says union April 21, 2019The NASUWT union says schools should consider banning mobile phones to protect staff and pupils.
- Easter Sats revision classes 'a growing trend' April 21, 2019
- Plans launched to boost digital skills for adults April 22, 2019Apprenticeships and Skills Minister Anne Milton unveils new qualifications based on rigorous national standards to give adults the digital skills they need.
- Education Secretary sets out the importance of testing in primary school April 20, 2019Writing in the Sunday Telegraph, Education Secretary Damian Hinds set out the importance of primary assessment
- Plans launched to boost digital skills for adults April 22, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al, could consider sending one person along. January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES