- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger' October 12, 2019Jack Grange was diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety after being excluded from school.
- The Stormzy university effect: 'I feel more represented' October 12, 2019As Cambridge University says its seen a Stormzy effect, we speak to black students about their experiences there.
- Rapper Jack Grange says music releases ADHD 'anger' October 12, 2019
- Budget 2019 date announced October 14, 2019The Chancellor has announced he is planning to hold a Budget on Wednesday 6 November 2019.
- Check if you can apply for a refund of deputyship fees October 13, 2019Ministry of Justice scheme will refund anyone who paid too much in deputyship fees
- Budget 2019 date announced October 14, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al, could consider sending one person along. January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES