- England's schools 'worst for cyber-bullying' June 19, 2019International study suggests England's schools have the highest levels of bullying on social media.
- Exeter University: Arrest after students threatened with fake gun June 19, 2019A 25-year-old man has been arrested after "making threats to other students" at Exeter University.
- England's schools 'worst for cyber-bullying' June 19, 2019
- Traineeships help young people to access jobs and further study June 19, 2019New report highlights how traineeships are benefiting young people and employers.
- Education Secretary confirms T Level roll-out from September 2020 June 17, 2019Second wave of FE providers announced to teach T Levels from 2021 – bringing the total to over 100.
- Traineeships help young people to access jobs and further study June 19, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al, could consider sending one person along. January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES