- Shipping containers used to house homeless children August 21, 2019Office blocks are also being used to house families as 210,000 children are estimated to be homeless.
- Texas school district sued for colouring in teen's hair August 21, 2019The teen's parents are suing a Texas school district for using a black Sharpie to colour his scalp.
- Shipping containers used to house homeless children August 21, 2019
- UK and Korea to sign trade continuity deal to ensure businesses are ready to trade post-Brexit August 21, 2019The UK and Korea sign a continuity Free Trade Agreement.
- Transitioning security responsibilities and preparing for equal elections in Somalia August 21, 2019Statement by Stephen Hickey, UK Political Coordinator at the UN, at the Security Council briefing on Somalia
- UK and Korea to sign trade continuity deal to ensure businesses are ready to trade post-Brexit August 21, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al, could consider sending one person along. January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES