- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one' November 15, 2019In care from the age of four, homeless at 19... now 23, Kerry has turned her life around.
- Pointless work meetings 'really a form of therapy' November 15, 2019More managerial jobs generate more meetings, but they are not about making decisions, says a study.
- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one' November 15, 2019
- Government announces business rates and council tax relief following severe flooding November 15, 2019Further support now available for households and businesses affected by severe flooding.
- 'Third generation' synthetic cannabinoids November 15, 2019Report to the Minister for Crime Prevention, which recommends a revised generic description of ‘third generation’ synthetic cannabinoids.
- Government announces business rates and council tax relief following severe flooding November 15, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: NFFF
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
Another important subject gets a
WAG responded as did some Schools and Individual Governors, the outcome of which we now await……….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Fairer_funding_response_2014 WAG v1 1