- John Swinney could face no-confidence vote over exams controversy August 7, 2020Some opposition parties are calling for John Swinney to resign over the handling of exam grades.
- A-level and GCSE results: 'Improved' schools can challenge grades August 7, 2020The exam regulator broadens rights of appeal amid concerns about unfair results in the pandemic.
- John Swinney could face no-confidence vote over exams controversy August 7, 2020
- Update on Randox test kits August 8, 2020Notification of issue relating to test kits produced by Randox laboratories.
- PM call with President Michel Aoun of Lebanon: 8 August 2020 August 8, 2020Prime Minister Boris Johnson had a call with President Michel Aoun of Lebanon.
- Update on Randox test kits August 8, 2020
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: NFFF
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
Another important subject gets a
WAG responded as did some Schools and Individual Governors, the outcome of which we now await……….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Fairer_funding_response_2014 WAG v1 1