- Two-child benefit limit lawful, court rules April 20, 2018Families lose legal challenge to government over limiting some benefits to first two children.
- School denies charging pupils for water in heatwave April 20, 2018Onslow St Audrey's School in Hatfield said no child would ever be refused access to water.
- Two-child benefit limit lawful, court rules April 20, 2018
- Press release: African leaders gather in London for illegal wildlife talks April 20, 2018African leaders gather in London to discuss ambitious proposals to protect endangered species across Africa.
- Speech: Liberia: Important lessons for today's peacekeeping agenda April 20, 2018Statement by Ambassador Jonathan Allen, Deputy Permanent Representative, at the Security Council Meeting on UNMIL.
- Press release: African leaders gather in London for illegal wildlife talks April 20, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: NFFF
The latest consultation closed at midnight on April 30th, a copy of WAG’s response will be posted shortly along with a video link to an APPG debate from 29th April where Worc’s MP Robin Walker in particular Championed our cause. … Continue reading