- Home education a 'huge undertaking for parents' - Ofsted October 15, 2019Home educating is often a last resort for parents whose children have had problems at school, Ofsted says.
- Career ambitions 'already limited by age of seven' October 15, 2019Young people are often trapped by a lack of knowledge about job options, a report says.
- Home education a 'huge undertaking for parents' - Ofsted October 15, 2019
- UN General Assembly 74th session: UK national statement in first committee general debate October 15, 2019Aidan Liddle, UK Permanent Representative to the Conference on Disarmament, makes national statement about UK policy on disarmament, arms control and non-proliferation and future objectives.
- FC Porto v Rangers FC travel advice October 15, 2019Advice for fans travelling to Portugal for Rangers FC’s match with FC Porto on 24 October
- UN General Assembly 74th session: UK national statement in first committee general debate October 15, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
17th November saw 36 Governors attend the first of two Multi Academy Trust workshops at The Stables HQ, despite Barney’s best efforts a safe and successful evening was had by all. A hot and cold buffet with refreshments welcomed the … Continue reading
At last we have a decision, Cabinet today approved the Director of ChS and Cabinet Member John Campion to enter into a contract with Babcock as the preferred service provider. This should not be a surprise to keener observers of … Continue reading
A timely adjunct to the WCC Outsourcing programme, Ofsted’s role in assessing LA performance in the future. When John Edwards and his team are outsourced, what will the impact be for Schools and Governors in Ofsted inspections? This framework sets … Continue reading
Well done to all who responded to the Funding Formula consultation and lobbied their WSF representatives, the vote was close but the Cabinet listened and adopted the proposed Option, as indicated by the School Population % votes and mirrored by … Continue reading