- Pupils sent wrong school entrance exam results October 19, 2018Two grammar schools in Gloucester blame a 'technical error' for some pupils being told they had passed.
- The Venezuelans making a new life in Brazil October 19, 2018Thousands of Venezuelans have fled to Brazil, trying to escape their country’s crisis.
- Pupils sent wrong school entrance exam results October 19, 2018
- Press release: Joint UK, France and Germany statement on Jamal Khashoggi's death October 21, 2018A joint statement from Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt, Jean-Yves Le Drian and Heiko Maas on the death of Jamal Khashoggi.
- Press release: £5 million fund to deter young people from gang and knife crime October 20, 2018Families across the country who are vulnerable to the devastating effects of knife crime and gang culture are set to receive more support from a new fund.
- Press release: Joint UK, France and Germany statement on Jamal Khashoggi's death October 21, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
17th November saw 36 Governors attend the first of two Multi Academy Trust workshops at The Stables HQ, despite Barney’s best efforts a safe and successful evening was had by all. A hot and cold buffet with refreshments welcomed the … Continue reading
At last we have a decision, Cabinet today approved the Director of ChS and Cabinet Member John Campion to enter into a contract with Babcock as the preferred service provider. This should not be a surprise to keener observers of … Continue reading
A timely adjunct to the WCC Outsourcing programme, Ofsted’s role in assessing LA performance in the future. When John Edwards and his team are outsourced, what will the impact be for Schools and Governors in Ofsted inspections? This framework sets … Continue reading
Well done to all who responded to the Funding Formula consultation and lobbied their WSF representatives, the vote was close but the Cabinet listened and adopted the proposed Option, as indicated by the School Population % votes and mirrored by … Continue reading