- England and US pull schools from tolerance test January 24, 2018The OECD's new school test in respecting other cultures is being ducked by some leading countries.
- Pupils' digital skills not keeping pace, Estyn reports January 24, 2018There is "much to be proud of" in education but Estyn points to digital skills shortcomings.
- England and US pull schools from tolerance test January 24, 2018
- Press release: North east rivers get fish stocks boost January 24, 2018The Environment Agency has released thousands of fish into rivers in the north east during 2017 to boost stocks and help natural recovery
- Press release: Number in employment reaches record high January 24, 2018Official figures released today (24 January 2018) show that the employment rate is at a joint record high of 75.3%, with a record 32.2 million people in work.
- Press release: North east rivers get fish stocks boost January 24, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
17th November saw 36 Governors attend the first of two Multi Academy Trust workshops at The Stables HQ, despite Barney’s best efforts a safe and successful evening was had by all. A hot and cold buffet with refreshments welcomed the … Continue reading
At last we have a decision, Cabinet today approved the Director of ChS and Cabinet Member John Campion to enter into a contract with Babcock as the preferred service provider. This should not be a surprise to keener observers of … Continue reading
A timely adjunct to the WCC Outsourcing programme, Ofsted’s role in assessing LA performance in the future. When John Edwards and his team are outsourced, what will the impact be for Schools and Governors in Ofsted inspections? This framework sets … Continue reading
Well done to all who responded to the Funding Formula consultation and lobbied their WSF representatives, the vote was close but the Cabinet listened and adopted the proposed Option, as indicated by the School Population % votes and mirrored by … Continue reading