- Action needed against 'rogue' homes for teenagers, says minister July 17, 2019The children's minister says he wants to eliminate the "rogue element" of some youth accommodation.
- University of East Anglia student raps 10,000-word dissertation July 17, 2019Hip-hop lover Nicholas Uzoka was given permission to rap instead of write his final coursework.
- Action needed against 'rogue' homes for teenagers, says minister July 17, 2019
- UK aid to help prevent unsafe abortions July 17, 2019New UK aid funding will help prevent deaths from unsafe abortion around the world.
- Government looks at steps to make new drivers safer July 17, 2019Road safety action plan to explore if graduated driver licences should be introduced in England.
- UK aid to help prevent unsafe abortions July 17, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
17th November saw 36 Governors attend the first of two Multi Academy Trust workshops at The Stables HQ, despite Barney’s best efforts a safe and successful evening was had by all. A hot and cold buffet with refreshments welcomed the … Continue reading
At last we have a decision, Cabinet today approved the Director of ChS and Cabinet Member John Campion to enter into a contract with Babcock as the preferred service provider. This should not be a surprise to keener observers of … Continue reading
A timely adjunct to the WCC Outsourcing programme, Ofsted’s role in assessing LA performance in the future. When John Edwards and his team are outsourced, what will the impact be for Schools and Governors in Ofsted inspections? This framework sets … Continue reading
Well done to all who responded to the Funding Formula consultation and lobbied their WSF representatives, the vote was close but the Cabinet listened and adopted the proposed Option, as indicated by the School Population % votes and mirrored by … Continue reading