- Two-child benefit limit lawful, court rules April 20, 2018Families lose legal challenge to government over limiting some benefits to first two children.
- School denies charging pupils for water in heatwave April 20, 2018Onslow St Audrey's School in Hatfield said no child would ever be refused access to water.
- Two-child benefit limit lawful, court rules April 20, 2018
- Press release: African leaders gather in London for illegal wildlife talks April 20, 2018African leaders gather in London to discuss ambitious proposals to protect endangered species across Africa.
- Speech: Liberia: Important lessons for today's peacekeeping agenda April 20, 2018Statement by Ambassador Jonathan Allen, Deputy Permanent Representative, at the Security Council Meeting on UNMIL.
- Press release: African leaders gather in London for illegal wildlife talks April 20, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
17th November saw 36 Governors attend the first of two Multi Academy Trust workshops at The Stables HQ, despite Barney’s best efforts a safe and successful evening was had by all. A hot and cold buffet with refreshments welcomed the … Continue reading
At last we have a decision, Cabinet today approved the Director of ChS and Cabinet Member John Campion to enter into a contract with Babcock as the preferred service provider. This should not be a surprise to keener observers of … Continue reading
A timely adjunct to the WCC Outsourcing programme, Ofsted’s role in assessing LA performance in the future. When John Edwards and his team are outsourced, what will the impact be for Schools and Governors in Ofsted inspections? This framework sets … Continue reading
Well done to all who responded to the Funding Formula consultation and lobbied their WSF representatives, the vote was close but the Cabinet listened and adopted the proposed Option, as indicated by the School Population % votes and mirrored by … Continue reading