- Teens in care 'abandoned to crime gangs' May 20, 2019Thousands of teenagers in care are being "dumped" in unregulated homes in England, Newsnight learns.
- Tackling skills gap ‘harmed by short-term politics’ May 20, 2019Vocational education plans are "disjointed and inconsistent", says skills organisation.
- Teens in care 'abandoned to crime gangs' May 20, 2019
- Education Secretary announces £2.5m boost to Careers Hubs in 20 areas May 20, 2019New networks will mean thousands more young people can access high-quality careers education
- £200 million rollout of full fibre broadband begins May 19, 201931 schools in rural areas amongst the first to benefit
- Education Secretary announces £2.5m boost to Careers Hubs in 20 areas May 20, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
17th November saw 36 Governors attend the first of two Multi Academy Trust workshops at The Stables HQ, despite Barney’s best efforts a safe and successful evening was had by all. A hot and cold buffet with refreshments welcomed the … Continue reading
At last we have a decision, Cabinet today approved the Director of ChS and Cabinet Member John Campion to enter into a contract with Babcock as the preferred service provider. This should not be a surprise to keener observers of … Continue reading
A timely adjunct to the WCC Outsourcing programme, Ofsted’s role in assessing LA performance in the future. When John Edwards and his team are outsourced, what will the impact be for Schools and Governors in Ofsted inspections? This framework sets … Continue reading
Well done to all who responded to the Funding Formula consultation and lobbied their WSF representatives, the vote was close but the Cabinet listened and adopted the proposed Option, as indicated by the School Population % votes and mirrored by … Continue reading