- 'Appalling' ignorance of child-protection pressures January 23, 2019The spending watchdog criticise the government's "appalling" lack of understanding of the pressures on children's services.
- Schools failing to report asbestos details January 23, 2019Nearly a quarter of schools in England have not told government how they are dealing with asbestos in their buildings.
- 'Appalling' ignorance of child-protection pressures January 23, 2019
- News story: Making a success of Brexit January 23, 2019The Agency's response to exiting the EU.
- News story: New appointments to Marine Management Organisation board January 23, 2019Bill Dickson, Peter Judge and David Lyall have been appointed for three years commencing on 1 February 2019.
- News story: Making a success of Brexit January 23, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: news
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting. Click the banner below … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al, could consider sending one person along. January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.