- The mother who lost her daughter over an EpiPen February 16, 2019A mother ran up lawyers' bills of £60,000 fighting to stop her daughter being taken into care.
- Labour pledges to prevent universities from going bust February 16, 2019Universities struggling financially would not be allowed to fail under a Labour government, the party says.
- The mother who lost her daughter over an EpiPen February 16, 2019
- Press release: Foreign Secretary statement on the Republic of North Macedonia February 16, 2019A statement from the Foreign Secretary on the Prespa Agreement between Greece and Macedonia entering into force.
- Press release: The Minister for Europe meets Russian First Deputy Foreign Minister February 16, 2019Sir Alan Duncan meets Vladimir Titov at Munich Security Conference.
- Press release: Foreign Secretary statement on the Republic of North Macedonia February 16, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: news
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading
17th November saw 36 Governors attend the first of two Multi Academy Trust workshops at The Stables HQ, despite Barney’s best efforts a safe and successful evening was had by all. A hot and cold buffet with refreshments welcomed the … Continue reading
The DfE have today released a revised Governors Handbook,click to download a copy…..Governors_Handbook