- Plan to teach all children first aid July 19, 2018It comes after an inquiry into the Manchester bombing found that many adults lacked life-saving skills.
- UK's largest Lego event under way in Glasgow July 19, 2018A 200,000-brick elephant is one of the centrepieces of Bricklive, billed as the UK's largest Lego convention, in Glasgow.
- Plan to teach all children first aid July 19, 2018
- News story: CAU Restaurants Limited: how to claim redundancy or register as a creditor July 20, 2018CAU Restaurants Limited (CAU) entered into administration on 19 July 2018.
- News story: UK and French Transport ministers meet July 20, 2018Jo Johnson meets French Transport Minister Elisabeth Borne for a productive exchange of ideas.
- News story: CAU Restaurants Limited: how to claim redundancy or register as a creditor July 20, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: news
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading
17th November saw 36 Governors attend the first of two Multi Academy Trust workshops at The Stables HQ, despite Barney’s best efforts a safe and successful evening was had by all. A hot and cold buffet with refreshments welcomed the … Continue reading
The DfE have today released a revised Governors Handbook,click to download a copy…..Governors_Handbook