- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one' November 15, 2019In care from the age of four, homeless at 19... now 23, Kerry has turned her life around.
- Pointless work meetings 'really a form of therapy' November 15, 2019More managerial jobs generate more meetings, but they are not about making decisions, says a study.
- 'Social workers ran my life as a kid in care - now I am one' November 15, 2019
- Government announces business rates and council tax relief following severe flooding November 15, 2019Further support now available for households and businesses affected by severe flooding.
- 'Third generation' synthetic cannabinoids November 15, 2019Report to the Minister for Crime Prevention, which recommends a revised generic description of ‘third generation’ synthetic cannabinoids.
- Government announces business rates and council tax relief following severe flooding November 15, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading