- Exeter university students suspended over racism and rape claims March 20, 2018The University of Exeter investigate allegations of "vile" comments made by law society members.
- Few dads take time off work to look after children March 20, 2018An Equalities Select Committee report finds only 2% to 8% of fathers take up parental leave rights.
- Exeter university students suspended over racism and rape claims March 20, 2018
- Press release: Education Secretary praises profession on World Social Work Day March 20, 2018Measures announced to raise the status of the social work profession to mark World Social Work Day.
- News story: UK team to lead European mission to study new planets March 20, 2018A multi-million pound European mission to study newly discovered planets will be led by University College London, supported by investment from the UK Space Agency.
- Press release: Education Secretary praises profession on World Social Work Day March 20, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading