- John Swinney could face no-confidence vote over exams controversy August 7, 2020Some opposition parties are calling for John Swinney to resign over the handling of exam grades.
- A-level and GCSE results: 'Improved' schools can challenge grades August 7, 2020The exam regulator broadens rights of appeal amid concerns about unfair results in the pandemic.
- John Swinney could face no-confidence vote over exams controversy August 7, 2020
- Update on Randox test kits August 8, 2020Notification of issue relating to test kits produced by Randox laboratories.
- PM call with President Michel Aoun of Lebanon: 8 August 2020 August 8, 2020Prime Minister Boris Johnson had a call with President Michel Aoun of Lebanon.
- Update on Randox test kits August 8, 2020
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading