- What it's like to be in a 'throuple' relationship November 20, 2018Cathy and Thomas are married. They're also in a relationship with Nicole. They are in a three-way relationship, often referred to as a ‘throuple’.
- Migrant workers send home £8bn to families November 20, 2018The UN says money sent home pays for school, but too much is taken in transfer charges.
- What it's like to be in a 'throuple' relationship November 20, 2018
- Speech: County Councils Network conference 2018 November 20, 2018Local Government Minister Rishi Sunak MP’s speech to the County Councils Network (CCN) conference.
- Speech: DFID Ghana Country Director's speech at Education is GREAT event November 20, 2018DFID Country Director, Philip Smith delivered a speech at an Education is GREAT event held on Universal Children's Day.
- Speech: County Councils Network conference 2018 November 20, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading