- How chimpanzees bond over a movie together July 16, 2019Feeling closer after watching a video together can be experienced by chimps as well as humans, say scientists.
- Domestic abuse report exposes hidden side of rural life July 16, 2019Victims of domestic abuse in rural areas suffer longer and are less likely to get support, says report.
- How chimpanzees bond over a movie together July 16, 2019
- Government tells public sector it must pay suppliers on time July 17, 2019The Minister for Implementation, Oliver Dowden, has reminded public sector organisation that they must pay their suppliers on time.
- HMA Martin Shearman introduces himself to UK nationals in Belgium July 17, 2019UK Ambassador to Belgium Martin Shearman introduces himself to UK nationals in Belgium and outlines what the Embassy is planning for the autumn on Brexit.
- Government tells public sector it must pay suppliers on time July 17, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading