- 'Appalling' ignorance of child-protection pressures January 23, 2019The spending watchdog criticise the government's "appalling" lack of understanding of the pressures on children's services.
- Schools failing to report asbestos details January 23, 2019Nearly a quarter of schools in England have not told government how they are dealing with asbestos in their buildings.
- 'Appalling' ignorance of child-protection pressures January 23, 2019
- News story: Making a success of Brexit January 23, 2019The Agency's response to exiting the EU.
- News story: New appointments to Marine Management Organisation board January 23, 2019Bill Dickson, Peter Judge and David Lyall have been appointed for three years commencing on 1 February 2019.
- News story: Making a success of Brexit January 23, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading