- Hinds says schools face digital challenge January 22, 2018The new education secretary says schools need to prepare for a fast-changing jobs market.
- Universities face 14 days of strike action over pensions January 22, 2018Staff fear an average lecturer could lose up to £200,000 during retirement because of fund changes.
- Hinds says schools face digital challenge January 22, 2018
- Press release: CMA provisionally finds Fox/Sky deal not in the public interest January 23, 2018The CMA has today published the provisional findings from its in-depth examination of the proposed acquisition of Sky Plc by 21st Century Fox.
- Press release: Foreign Secretary meeting with Secretary Tillerson January 22, 2018Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson met with his American counterpart in London
- Press release: CMA provisionally finds Fox/Sky deal not in the public interest January 23, 2018
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The Photogallery of the evening will be live shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading