This content is restricted to site users. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.
- John Swinney could face no-confidence vote over exams controversy August 7, 2020Some opposition parties are calling for John Swinney to resign over the handling of exam grades.
- A-level and GCSE results: 'Improved' schools can challenge grades August 7, 2020The exam regulator broadens rights of appeal amid concerns about unfair results in the pandemic.
- John Swinney could face no-confidence vote over exams controversy August 7, 2020
- Update on Randox test kits August 8, 2020Notification of issue relating to test kits produced by Randox laboratories.
- PM call with President Michel Aoun of Lebanon: 8 August 2020 August 8, 2020Prime Minister Boris Johnson had a call with President Michel Aoun of Lebanon.
- Update on Randox test kits August 8, 2020
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools