This content is restricted to site users. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.
- Oxford University accepts £150m from US private equity boss June 18, 2019Stephen Schwarzman, a confidant of President Trump, makes the largest ever donation to a UK university.
- Further maths A-level paper replaced following leak June 18, 2019The move is a "precautionary step" to protect students, says Edexcel's parent company, Pearson.
- Oxford University accepts £150m from US private equity boss June 18, 2019
- Education Secretary confirms T Level roll-out from September 2020 June 17, 2019Second wave of FE providers announced to teach T Levels from 2021 – bringing the total to over 100.
- Education Secretary challenges misconceptions of disadvantage June 17, 2019Education Secretary Damian Hinds speech at Reform on what disadvantage looks like today and why, based on the latest analysis and evidence.
- Education Secretary confirms T Level roll-out from September 2020 June 17, 2019
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools