- Strep A death of eighth child confirmed December 5, 2022A child in Waterlooville has died of strep A, officials confirm, bringing the total deaths to eight.
- Cambridge University student Alexander Horner died by suicide December 5, 2022The death of Alex Horner is one of six suicides or suspected suicides at the university in 2022.
- Strep A death of eighth child confirmed December 5, 2022
- Secretary of State asks Competition Markets Authority to undertake a housebuilding market study December 5, 2022The Secretary of State has written to the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) to ask them to consider undertaking a market study of the housebuilding sector.
- Communities put at heart of planning system as government strengthens Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill December 5, 2022The government sets out new measures in the Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill to place local communities at the heart of the planning system.
- Secretary of State asks Competition Markets Authority to undertake a housebuilding market study December 5, 2022
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Following the WAG Executive meeting yesterday 15th January 2018, this website will be undergoing maintenance and revision. Please continue to check for updates and address any issues to?? 😕 Chair@waguk.org.
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf
The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. As events develop we will continue to campaign and monitor the response.
The event has generated a lot of positive feedback which can only enhance?our reputation,? Nationally this has resulted in furthering Professional links with Legal and Accountancy service providers, this will ensure VFM for members as we all head towards 2022! Speaking invitations are also filling my diary into 2017 as we seek to secure better outcomes for our Worcestershire children?and the ?greater education community.
The WAG website will be being refreshed over the coming weeks ready for a New Autumn term. As your Chair I am pleased to be asked to sit on the first Babcockprime Grant awards panel, there are some very worthy and innovative bids submitted and as this fund grows I look forward to seeing all eligible schools bidding.
Have a great Summer.
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting.