- How are pupils being kept Covid-safe? October 19, 2021Face coverings remain compulsory in Scottish schools, and are being reintroduced in parts of England.
- Netflix Squid Game schools warning sent to parents October 18, 2021A council tells parents some schoolchildren are "aggressively" replicating the TV thriller's games.
- How are pupils being kept Covid-safe? October 19, 2021
- UK supports integration of women in the armed forces and OSCE Code of Conduct October 20, 2021Ambassador Neil Bush voices strong UK support for the Code of Conduct and welcomes OSCE's discussion on the integration of women in the armed forces.
- National Apprenticeship Awards 2021 regional winners announced October 20, 2021Regional Winners from the National Apprenticeship Awards 2021 have been announced, celebrating employers, apprentices and champions from a wide range of industries and occupations
- UK supports integration of women in the armed forces and OSCE Code of Conduct October 20, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Following the WAG Executive meeting yesterday 15th January 2018, this website will be undergoing maintenance and revision. Please continue to check for updates and address any issues to?? 😕 Chair@waguk.org.
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf
The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. As events develop we will continue to campaign and monitor the response.
The event has generated a lot of positive feedback which can only enhance?our reputation,? Nationally this has resulted in furthering Professional links with Legal and Accountancy service providers, this will ensure VFM for members as we all head towards 2022! Speaking invitations are also filling my diary into 2017 as we seek to secure better outcomes for our Worcestershire children?and the ?greater education community.
The WAG website will be being refreshed over the coming weeks ready for a New Autumn term. As your Chair I am pleased to be asked to sit on the first Babcockprime Grant awards panel, there are some very worthy and innovative bids submitted and as this fund grows I look forward to seeing all eligible schools bidding.
Have a great Summer.
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting.