- Covid vaccine will not be compulsory for university lectures July 31, 2021Ministers are no longer considering making two doses mandatory for students in England, the BBC learns.
- Global summit raises $4bn for schools despite aid row July 29, 2021World leaders pledge to get more children into school in the world's poorest countries.
- Covid vaccine will not be compulsory for university lectures July 31, 2021
- 40,000 students to study across the globe as part of new Turing Scheme August 3, 2021Government announces 40,000 students and pupils are set to study and work abroad under new student exchange programme, spanning 150 countries
- Chevening Scholarships application window for 2021/2022 now open August 3, 2021Applications are invited from qualified Kenyans for a one-year Master’s degree programme in various universities across the UK.
- 40,000 students to study across the globe as part of new Turing Scheme August 3, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Following the WAG Executive meeting yesterday 15th January 2018, this website will be undergoing maintenance and revision. Please continue to check for updates and address any issues to?? 😕 Chair@waguk.org.
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf
The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. As events develop we will continue to campaign and monitor the response.
The event has generated a lot of positive feedback which can only enhance?our reputation,? Nationally this has resulted in furthering Professional links with Legal and Accountancy service providers, this will ensure VFM for members as we all head towards 2022! Speaking invitations are also filling my diary into 2017 as we seek to secure better outcomes for our Worcestershire children?and the ?greater education community.
The WAG website will be being refreshed over the coming weeks ready for a New Autumn term. As your Chair I am pleased to be asked to sit on the first Babcockprime Grant awards panel, there are some very worthy and innovative bids submitted and as this fund grows I look forward to seeing all eligible schools bidding.
Have a great Summer.
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting.