- The LA kids who started behind and then flew ahead October 6, 2022A new scheme in Los Angeles is proving effective in helping teenagers with poor English.
- Black History Wales Youth Award winners announced October 6, 2022Young carers, performers and activists are amongst those recognised by the awards.
- The LA kids who started behind and then flew ahead October 6, 2022
- Prime Minister welcomes ‘powerful show of solidarity’ at European leaders’ meeting October 6, 2022Prime Minister Liz Truss met European leaders at Prague summit in show of unity against Russian aggression.
- Recognising the clear link between illicit trading of natural resources and conflict October 6, 2022Statement by Ambassador Barbara Woodward at the UN Security Council debate on strengthening the fight against the financing of armed groups and terrorists through the illicit trafficking of natural resources.
- Prime Minister welcomes ‘powerful show of solidarity’ at European leaders’ meeting October 6, 2022
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Following the WAG Executive meeting yesterday 15th January 2018, this website will be undergoing maintenance and revision. Please continue to check for updates and address any issues to?? 😕 Chair@waguk.org.
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf
The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. As events develop we will continue to campaign and monitor the response.
The event has generated a lot of positive feedback which can only enhance?our reputation,? Nationally this has resulted in furthering Professional links with Legal and Accountancy service providers, this will ensure VFM for members as we all head towards 2022! Speaking invitations are also filling my diary into 2017 as we seek to secure better outcomes for our Worcestershire children?and the ?greater education community.
The WAG website will be being refreshed over the coming weeks ready for a New Autumn term. As your Chair I am pleased to be asked to sit on the first Babcockprime Grant awards panel, there are some very worthy and innovative bids submitted and as this fund grows I look forward to seeing all eligible schools bidding.
Have a great Summer.
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting.