- Concerns over impartiality of school abuse review May 12, 2021Ofsted cannot conduct an impartial review into allegations of sex abuse in schools, a teaching union says.
- Universities could face fines over free speech breaches May 12, 2021Universities in England could face fines if they fail to protect free speech on campus under new legislation.
- Concerns over impartiality of school abuse review May 12, 2021
- Environment Agency launches new flooding Action Plan May 11, 2021The Environment Agency's FCERM Strategy Action Plan will help to better protect over hundreds of thousands more homes and businesses in the years ahead.
- Universities to comply with free speech duties or face sanctions May 11, 2021Landmark Bill will require universities to promote freedom of speech on campus and legal duties will also be extended to students' unions
- Environment Agency launches new flooding Action Plan May 11, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Administrator
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting. Click the banner below … Continue reading
At last the ‘penny drops’, any ardent TV viewer and follower of WAG’s campaign will be pleased to see that with F40 group prodding and the lead from some Worcestershire MP’s at last the ‘elephants in the room’ are being … Continue reading
Myth: There is a minimum classroom temperature. Fact: There is no prescribed minimum temperature for workplaces in health and safety legislation, but the temperature should normally be at least 16?C or 13?C if much of the work is physical. For … Continue reading
Growth Update 2012 -Last week?s ?disappointing? growth figures came at the same time as the Treasury extended its?grip on public spending and further debate took off about youth unemployment. It continues to?provide a difficult backcloth for the world of education … Continue reading