- Age not job prioritised in second phase of Covid jab rollout February 26, 2021Over-40s will be first in line from mid-April after the top nine priority groups receive one dose.
- Pupils both relieved and upset as GCSEs and A-levels cancelled February 26, 2021Students react to the news that their grades will be decided by teachers rather than exams.
- Age not job prioritised in second phase of Covid jab rollout February 26, 2021
- £4.5m to help thousands in central Scotland get gigabit speed broadband February 27, 2021Central Scotland will be the first area to benefit from the UK government’s record £5 billion investment in next-generation broadband.
- UK charities join together to boost vaccine drive February 27, 2021Sixteen frontline charities have formed a new partnership to encourage those with long-term health conditions and their carers to get the COVID-19 vaccine.
- £4.5m to help thousands in central Scotland get gigabit speed broadband February 27, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Administrator
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting. Click the banner below … Continue reading
At last the ‘penny drops’, any ardent TV viewer and follower of WAG’s campaign will be pleased to see that with F40 group prodding and the lead from some Worcestershire MP’s at last the ‘elephants in the room’ are being … Continue reading
Myth: There is a minimum classroom temperature. Fact: There is no prescribed minimum temperature for workplaces in health and safety legislation, but the temperature should normally be at least 16?C or 13?C if much of the work is physical. For … Continue reading
Growth Update 2012 -Last week?s ?disappointing? growth figures came at the same time as the Treasury extended its?grip on public spending and further debate took off about youth unemployment. It continues to?provide a difficult backcloth for the world of education … Continue reading