- How are pupils being kept Covid-safe? October 19, 2021Face coverings remain compulsory in Scottish schools, and are being reintroduced in parts of England.
- Netflix Squid Game schools warning sent to parents October 18, 2021A council tells parents some schoolchildren are "aggressively" replicating the TV thriller's games.
- How are pupils being kept Covid-safe? October 19, 2021
- UK supports integration of women in the armed forces and OSCE Code of Conduct October 20, 2021Ambassador Neil Bush voices strong UK support for the Code of Conduct and welcomes OSCE's discussion on the integration of women in the armed forces.
- National Apprenticeship Awards 2021 regional winners announced October 20, 2021Regional Winners from the National Apprenticeship Awards 2021 have been announced, celebrating employers, apprentices and champions from a wide range of industries and occupations
- UK supports integration of women in the armed forces and OSCE Code of Conduct October 20, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Administrator
Worcestershire Association of Governors (WAG) is pleased to invite you to join us on July 6 at the Sixways Stadium, Worcester, for the free to attend MAT: Question Time event incorporating the 2016 Annual General Meeting. Click the banner below … Continue reading
At last the ‘penny drops’, any ardent TV viewer and follower of WAG’s campaign will be pleased to see that with F40 group prodding and the lead from some Worcestershire MP’s at last the ‘elephants in the room’ are being … Continue reading
Myth: There is a minimum classroom temperature. Fact: There is no prescribed minimum temperature for workplaces in health and safety legislation, but the temperature should normally be at least 16?C or 13?C if much of the work is physical. For … Continue reading
Growth Update 2012 -Last week?s ?disappointing? growth figures came at the same time as the Treasury extended its?grip on public spending and further debate took off about youth unemployment. It continues to?provide a difficult backcloth for the world of education … Continue reading