- Strep A death of eighth child confirmed December 5, 2022A child in Waterlooville has died of strep A, officials confirm, bringing the total deaths to eight.
- Cambridge University student Alexander Horner died by suicide December 5, 2022The death of Alex Horner is one of six suicides or suspected suicides at the university in 2022.
- Strep A death of eighth child confirmed December 5, 2022
- Secretary of State asks Competition Markets Authority to undertake a housebuilding market study December 5, 2022The Secretary of State has written to the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) to ask them to consider undertaking a market study of the housebuilding sector.
- Communities put at heart of planning system as government strengthens Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill December 5, 2022The government sets out new measures in the Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill to place local communities at the heart of the planning system.
- Secretary of State asks Competition Markets Authority to undertake a housebuilding market study December 5, 2022
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: AlisonGleave
Letter received following Business Support Services Consultation and Cabinet recommendations. 2014-02-05 Letter to School Governors