- How are pupils being kept Covid-safe? October 19, 2021Face coverings remain compulsory in Scottish schools, and are being reintroduced in parts of England.
- Netflix Squid Game schools warning sent to parents October 18, 2021A council tells parents some schoolchildren are "aggressively" replicating the TV thriller's games.
- How are pupils being kept Covid-safe? October 19, 2021
- UK supports integration of women in the armed forces and OSCE Code of Conduct October 20, 2021Ambassador Neil Bush voices strong UK support for the Code of Conduct and welcomes OSCE's discussion on the integration of women in the armed forces.
- National Apprenticeship Awards 2021 regional winners announced October 20, 2021Regional Winners from the National Apprenticeship Awards 2021 have been announced, celebrating employers, apprentices and champions from a wide range of industries and occupations
- UK supports integration of women in the armed forces and OSCE Code of Conduct October 20, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Andrew_Frapwell
The Academies financial reporting guidance is summarised under the following four headings: Statement?of financial activities Income?and expenditure account Balance sheet Cash?flow statement Please click?here to see full guidance
2013 Diary dates: ?What ? day and date? What Meeting? Where? Have I confirmed / sent apologies? Wed 20/03/2013 WAG Networking The Stables, ? Wychbold Tue 16/04/2013 WAG Executive* The Stables, ? Wychbold Wed 05/06/2013 WAG Networking ? followed by … Continue reading
On Tuesday 6th December 2012,?WAG held it’s second networking event of the Autumn term.? The event was very well supported?with?40 governors in attendance. Communication: The evening began with the Malcolm Richards sharing the feedback from?our September networking event.? The central?aspect … Continue reading
Malcolm Richards,?Bromsgrove District,?Primary phase WSF member and Chair of WAG, emphasises the importance of these consultations: ?WAG executive members are constituents* of the WSF along with Teaching Colleagues and other Stakeholders including Academies.??? Click?here to view the Schools Funding Reform … Continue reading
Malcom Richards ? Chair of WAG ? comments “all Governors need to be aware of the issues as Questions from parents and other stakeholders are bound to be forthcoming over the next few months.”? Click?here to view?the briefing paper.