- Covid vaccine will not be compulsory for university lectures July 31, 2021Ministers are no longer considering making two doses mandatory for students in England, the BBC learns.
- Global summit raises $4bn for schools despite aid row July 29, 2021World leaders pledge to get more children into school in the world's poorest countries.
- Covid vaccine will not be compulsory for university lectures July 31, 2021
- 40,000 students to study across the globe as part of new Turing Scheme August 3, 2021Government announces 40,000 students and pupils are set to study and work abroad under new student exchange programme, spanning 150 countries
- Chevening Scholarships application window for 2021/2022 now open August 3, 2021Applications are invited from qualified Kenyans for a one-year Master’s degree programme in various universities across the UK.
- 40,000 students to study across the globe as part of new Turing Scheme August 3, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Andrew_Frapwell
The Academies financial reporting guidance is summarised under the following four headings: Statement?of financial activities Income?and expenditure account Balance sheet Cash?flow statement Please click?here to see full guidance
2013 Diary dates: ?What ? day and date? What Meeting? Where? Have I confirmed / sent apologies? Wed 20/03/2013 WAG Networking The Stables, ? Wychbold Tue 16/04/2013 WAG Executive* The Stables, ? Wychbold Wed 05/06/2013 WAG Networking ? followed by … Continue reading
On Tuesday 6th December 2012,?WAG held it’s second networking event of the Autumn term.? The event was very well supported?with?40 governors in attendance. Communication: The evening began with the Malcolm Richards sharing the feedback from?our September networking event.? The central?aspect … Continue reading
Malcolm Richards,?Bromsgrove District,?Primary phase WSF member and Chair of WAG, emphasises the importance of these consultations: ?WAG executive members are constituents* of the WSF along with Teaching Colleagues and other Stakeholders including Academies.??? Click?here to view the Schools Funding Reform … Continue reading
Malcom Richards ? Chair of WAG ? comments “all Governors need to be aware of the issues as Questions from parents and other stakeholders are bound to be forthcoming over the next few months.”? Click?here to view?the briefing paper.