- Strep A death of eighth child confirmed December 5, 2022A child in Waterlooville has died of strep A, officials confirm, bringing the total deaths to eight.
- Cambridge University student Alexander Horner died by suicide December 5, 2022The death of Alex Horner is one of six suicides or suspected suicides at the university in 2022.
- Strep A death of eighth child confirmed December 5, 2022
- Secretary of State asks Competition Markets Authority to undertake a housebuilding market study December 5, 2022The Secretary of State has written to the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) to ask them to consider undertaking a market study of the housebuilding sector.
- Communities put at heart of planning system as government strengthens Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill December 5, 2022The government sets out new measures in the Levelling Up and Regeneration Bill to place local communities at the heart of the planning system.
- Secretary of State asks Competition Markets Authority to undertake a housebuilding market study December 5, 2022
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Andrew_Frapwell
The Academies financial reporting guidance is summarised under the following four headings: Statement?of financial activities Income?and expenditure account Balance sheet Cash?flow statement Please click?here to see full guidance
2013 Diary dates: ?What ? day and date? What Meeting? Where? Have I confirmed / sent apologies? Wed 20/03/2013 WAG Networking The Stables, ? Wychbold Tue 16/04/2013 WAG Executive* The Stables, ? Wychbold Wed 05/06/2013 WAG Networking ? followed by … Continue reading
On Tuesday 6th December 2012,?WAG held it’s second networking event of the Autumn term.? The event was very well supported?with?40 governors in attendance. Communication: The evening began with the Malcolm Richards sharing the feedback from?our September networking event.? The central?aspect … Continue reading
Malcolm Richards,?Bromsgrove District,?Primary phase WSF member and Chair of WAG, emphasises the importance of these consultations: ?WAG executive members are constituents* of the WSF along with Teaching Colleagues and other Stakeholders including Academies.??? Click?here to view the Schools Funding Reform … Continue reading
Malcom Richards ? Chair of WAG ? comments “all Governors need to be aware of the issues as Questions from parents and other stakeholders are bound to be forthcoming over the next few months.”? Click?here to view?the briefing paper.