- Mum says autistic twins unable to start school after reports delayed September 29, 2023Noah and Riley need the highest level of support but have not been offered special school places.
- Working part-time at uni risks worsening inequalities, warns think tank September 28, 2023As the cost of living rises nearly half of universities now promote part-time jobs on their websites.
- Mum says autistic twins unable to start school after reports delayed September 29, 2023
- Coastal adaptation projects in South West England to receive £6m in funding September 29, 2023Three communities in the South West allocated £6 million to support adaptation to coastal erosion
- Minister Halfon's speech at the Council of Europe September 29, 2023In a speech at the Council of Europe standing conference of ministers of education, Minister Halfon discussed the the renewal of the civic mission of education.
- Coastal adaptation projects in South West England to receive £6m in funding September 29, 2023
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Andrew_Frapwell
The Academies financial reporting guidance is summarised under the following four headings: Statement?of financial activities Income?and expenditure account Balance sheet Cash?flow statement Please click?here to see full guidance
2013 Diary dates: ?What ? day and date? What Meeting? Where? Have I confirmed / sent apologies? Wed 20/03/2013 WAG Networking The Stables, ? Wychbold Tue 16/04/2013 WAG Executive* The Stables, ? Wychbold Wed 05/06/2013 WAG Networking ? followed by … Continue reading
On Tuesday 6th December 2012,?WAG held it’s second networking event of the Autumn term.? The event was very well supported?with?40 governors in attendance. Communication: The evening began with the Malcolm Richards sharing the feedback from?our September networking event.? The central?aspect … Continue reading
Malcolm Richards,?Bromsgrove District,?Primary phase WSF member and Chair of WAG, emphasises the importance of these consultations: ?WAG executive members are constituents* of the WSF along with Teaching Colleagues and other Stakeholders including Academies.??? Click?here to view the Schools Funding Reform … Continue reading
Malcom Richards ? Chair of WAG ? comments “all Governors need to be aware of the issues as Questions from parents and other stakeholders are bound to be forthcoming over the next few months.”? Click?here to view?the briefing paper.