- Support for young people's self-esteem 'needed more than ever' April 23, 2021Children are struggling with self-esteem as a result of the pandemic, a youth project manager says.
- Marcus Rashford's budget cookery serves up fish finger sandwich April 22, 2021The footballer and food poverty campaigner is launching a new affordable meals project.
- Support for young people's self-esteem 'needed more than ever' April 23, 2021
- White supremacist group, Atomwaffen Division, banned in the UK April 23, 2021Government proscribes terrorist group Atomwaffen Division and lists National Socialist Order as its alias.
- Reappointment to the Tribunal Procedure Committee April 23, 2021The Lord Chancellor, after consultation with the Lord Chief Justice, has approved the reappointment of Gabriella Bettiga as member of the Tribunal Procedure Committee .
- White supremacist group, Atomwaffen Division, banned in the UK April 23, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Author Archives: Andrew_Frapwell
The Academies financial reporting guidance is summarised under the following four headings: Statement?of financial activities Income?and expenditure account Balance sheet Cash?flow statement Please click?here to see full guidance
2013 Diary dates: ?What ? day and date? What Meeting? Where? Have I confirmed / sent apologies? Wed 20/03/2013 WAG Networking The Stables, ? Wychbold Tue 16/04/2013 WAG Executive* The Stables, ? Wychbold Wed 05/06/2013 WAG Networking ? followed by … Continue reading
On Tuesday 6th December 2012,?WAG held it’s second networking event of the Autumn term.? The event was very well supported?with?40 governors in attendance. Communication: The evening began with the Malcolm Richards sharing the feedback from?our September networking event.? The central?aspect … Continue reading
Malcolm Richards,?Bromsgrove District,?Primary phase WSF member and Chair of WAG, emphasises the importance of these consultations: ?WAG executive members are constituents* of the WSF along with Teaching Colleagues and other Stakeholders including Academies.??? Click?here to view the Schools Funding Reform … Continue reading
Malcom Richards ? Chair of WAG ? comments “all Governors need to be aware of the issues as Questions from parents and other stakeholders are bound to be forthcoming over the next few months.”? Click?here to view?the briefing paper.