- Age not job prioritised in second phase of Covid jab rollout February 26, 2021Over-40s will be first in line from mid-April after the top nine priority groups receive one dose.
- Pupils both relieved and upset as GCSEs and A-levels cancelled February 26, 2021Students react to the news that their grades will be decided by teachers rather than exams.
- Age not job prioritised in second phase of Covid jab rollout February 26, 2021
- Working towards a two-state solution February 26, 2021Statement by Ambassador Barbara Woodward at the Security Council briefing on the Middle East
- Reflecting on international concern for Myanmar's people and a peaceful and democratic future February 26, 2021Statement by Ambassador Barbara Woodward at the UN General Assembly Briefing on Myanmar
- Working towards a two-state solution February 26, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al,?could consider sending one person along.???? January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES