- Mum says autistic twins unable to start school after reports delayed September 29, 2023Noah and Riley need the highest level of support but have not been offered special school places.
- Working part-time at uni risks worsening inequalities, warns think tank September 28, 2023As the cost of living rises nearly half of universities now promote part-time jobs on their websites.
- Mum says autistic twins unable to start school after reports delayed September 29, 2023
- Coastal adaptation projects in South West England to receive £6m in funding September 29, 2023Three communities in the South West allocated £6 million to support adaptation to coastal erosion
- Minister Halfon's speech at the Council of Europe September 29, 2023In a speech at the Council of Europe standing conference of ministers of education, Minister Halfon discussed the the renewal of the civic mission of education.
- Coastal adaptation projects in South West England to receive £6m in funding September 29, 2023
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al,?could consider sending one person along.???? January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES