- Concerns over impartiality of school abuse review May 12, 2021Ofsted cannot conduct an impartial review into allegations of sex abuse in schools, a teaching union says.
- Universities could face fines over free speech breaches May 12, 2021Universities in England could face fines if they fail to protect free speech on campus under new legislation.
- Concerns over impartiality of school abuse review May 12, 2021
- Environment Agency launches new flooding Action Plan May 11, 2021The Environment Agency's FCERM Strategy Action Plan will help to better protect over hundreds of thousands more homes and businesses in the years ahead.
- Universities to comply with free speech duties or face sanctions May 11, 2021Landmark Bill will require universities to promote freedom of speech on campus and legal duties will also be extended to students' unions
- Environment Agency launches new flooding Action Plan May 11, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Finance
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
WAG released yesterday, 2nd March 2016, its strategy for Governance of Education to encompass the funding conundrum affecting Schools across the Country. MP Robin Walker responded with the following comment. I have skimmed the report and I agree with many … Continue reading
All Governors are invited to attend, clearly limited space dictates that all 2500+ Governors in Worcestershire would be unable to, cluster groups, pyramid groupings et al,?could consider sending one person along.???? January 2016 Budget Consultation Meetings Invite
Before aggrieved Heads of Academies blame the LA’s/ Schools Forums for the ESG withdrawal hidden in the devilish detail of the CSR read this…TES