- Preferred secondary place for 70% of city's pupils March 1, 2024There are a total of 90,348 applications for London secondary schools for September.
- Esther Ghey discusses online safety with PM March 1, 2024The mother of murdered teenager Brianna Ghey hails the meeting as "really productive".
- Preferred secondary place for 70% of city's pupils March 1, 2024
- Chancellor backs British business with pension fund reforms March 2, 2024The Chancellor has today (2 March) announced the reforms as a further step in the government’s plan to boost business and increase returns for savers.
- £1.8 billion benefits through public sector productivity drive March 2, 2024New plans for public sector productivity will deliver up to £1.8 billion worth of benefits by 2029.
- Chancellor backs British business with pension fund reforms March 2, 2024
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Out Sourcing of SLAs
At last we have a decision, Cabinet today approved the Director of ChS and Cabinet Member? John Campion to enter into a contract with Babcock as the preferred service provider. This should not be a surprise to keener observers of … Continue reading
A timely adjunct to the WCC Outsourcing programme, Ofsted’s role in assessing LA performance in the future. When John Edwards and his team are outsourced, what will the impact be for Schools and Governors in Ofsted inspections? This framework sets … Continue reading
The Cabinet? in its infinite wisdom ploughs its furrow regardless
I and fellow Executive member, Jeff Robinson from the Malvern District, attended, on behalf of