- Strep A death of eighth child confirmed December 5, 2022A child in Waterlooville has died of strep A, officials confirm, bringing the total deaths to eight.
- Cambridge University student Alexander Horner died by suicide December 5, 2022The death of Alex Horner is one of six suicides or suspected suicides at the university in 2022.
- Strep A death of eighth child confirmed December 5, 2022
- Lord Ian Botham visits Australia to boost trade December 6, 2022During the UK Trade Envoy's week-long programme in Australia, he will focus on opportunities from Free Trade agreement, green industrial revolution and defence collaboration.
- Hearing implants merger could mean worse deal for NHS and patients December 6, 2022The merger of 2 leading providers of hearing implants could lead to higher prices for the NHS, and reduced quality and slower innovation for UK patients who rely on these life-changing devices.
- Lord Ian Botham visits Australia to boost trade December 6, 2022
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Out Sourcing of SLAs
At last we have a decision, Cabinet today approved the Director of ChS and Cabinet Member? John Campion to enter into a contract with Babcock as the preferred service provider. This should not be a surprise to keener observers of … Continue reading
A timely adjunct to the WCC Outsourcing programme, Ofsted’s role in assessing LA performance in the future. When John Edwards and his team are outsourced, what will the impact be for Schools and Governors in Ofsted inspections? This framework sets … Continue reading
The Cabinet? in its infinite wisdom ploughs its furrow regardless
I and fellow Executive member, Jeff Robinson from the Malvern District, attended, on behalf of