- Covid vaccine will not be compulsory for university lectures July 31, 2021Ministers are no longer considering making two doses mandatory for students in England, the BBC learns.
- Global summit raises $4bn for schools despite aid row July 29, 2021World leaders pledge to get more children into school in the world's poorest countries.
- Covid vaccine will not be compulsory for university lectures July 31, 2021
- 40,000 students to study across the globe as part of new Turing Scheme August 3, 2021Government announces 40,000 students and pupils are set to study and work abroad under new student exchange programme, spanning 150 countries
- Chevening Scholarships application window for 2021/2022 now open August 3, 2021Applications are invited from qualified Kenyans for a one-year Master’s degree programme in various universities across the UK.
- 40,000 students to study across the globe as part of new Turing Scheme August 3, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Out Sourcing of SLAs
At last we have a decision, Cabinet today approved the Director of ChS and Cabinet Member? John Campion to enter into a contract with Babcock as the preferred service provider. This should not be a surprise to keener observers of … Continue reading
A timely adjunct to the WCC Outsourcing programme, Ofsted’s role in assessing LA performance in the future. When John Edwards and his team are outsourced, what will the impact be for Schools and Governors in Ofsted inspections? This framework sets … Continue reading
The Cabinet? in its infinite wisdom ploughs its furrow regardless
I and fellow Executive member, Jeff Robinson from the Malvern District, attended, on behalf of