- Support for young people's self-esteem 'needed more than ever' April 23, 2021Children are struggling with self-esteem as a result of the pandemic, a youth project manager says.
- Marcus Rashford's budget cookery serves up fish finger sandwich April 22, 2021The footballer and food poverty campaigner is launching a new affordable meals project.
- Support for young people's self-esteem 'needed more than ever' April 23, 2021
- White supremacist group, Atomwaffen Division, banned in the UK April 23, 2021Government proscribes terrorist group Atomwaffen Division and lists National Socialist Order as its alias.
- Reappointment to the Tribunal Procedure Committee April 23, 2021The Lord Chancellor, after consultation with the Lord Chief Justice, has approved the reappointment of Gabriella Bettiga as member of the Tribunal Procedure Committee .
- White supremacist group, Atomwaffen Division, banned in the UK April 23, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter???? Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor?representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss? the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November? see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium?and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading