- Mum says autistic twins unable to start school after reports delayed September 29, 2023Noah and Riley need the highest level of support but have not been offered special school places.
- Working part-time at uni risks worsening inequalities, warns think tank September 28, 2023As the cost of living rises nearly half of universities now promote part-time jobs on their websites.
- Mum says autistic twins unable to start school after reports delayed September 29, 2023
- Coastal adaptation projects in South West England to receive £6m in funding September 29, 2023Three communities in the South West allocated £6 million to support adaptation to coastal erosion
- Minister Halfon's speech at the Council of Europe September 29, 2023In a speech at the Council of Europe standing conference of ministers of education, Minister Halfon discussed the the renewal of the civic mission of education.
- Coastal adaptation projects in South West England to receive £6m in funding September 29, 2023
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter???? Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor?representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss? the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November? see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium?and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading