- How are pupils being kept Covid-safe? October 19, 2021Face coverings remain compulsory in Scottish schools, and are being reintroduced in parts of England.
- Netflix Squid Game schools warning sent to parents October 18, 2021A council tells parents some schoolchildren are "aggressively" replicating the TV thriller's games.
- How are pupils being kept Covid-safe? October 19, 2021
- UK supports integration of women in the armed forces and OSCE Code of Conduct October 20, 2021Ambassador Neil Bush voices strong UK support for the Code of Conduct and welcomes OSCE's discussion on the integration of women in the armed forces.
- National Apprenticeship Awards 2021 regional winners announced October 20, 2021Regional Winners from the National Apprenticeship Awards 2021 have been announced, celebrating employers, apprentices and champions from a wide range of industries and occupations
- UK supports integration of women in the armed forces and OSCE Code of Conduct October 20, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter???? Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor?representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss? the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November? see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium?and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading