- Covid vaccine will not be compulsory for university lectures July 31, 2021Ministers are no longer considering making two doses mandatory for students in England, the BBC learns.
- Global summit raises $4bn for schools despite aid row July 29, 2021World leaders pledge to get more children into school in the world's poorest countries.
- Covid vaccine will not be compulsory for university lectures July 31, 2021
- 40,000 students to study across the globe as part of new Turing Scheme August 3, 2021Government announces 40,000 students and pupils are set to study and work abroad under new student exchange programme, spanning 150 countries
- Chevening Scholarships application window for 2021/2022 now open August 3, 2021Applications are invited from qualified Kenyans for a one-year Master’s degree programme in various universities across the UK.
- 40,000 students to study across the globe as part of new Turing Scheme August 3, 2021
Useful weblinksNational Governor's Association School & College performance tables Worcestershire County Council: Schools OFSTED Edulink4Schools
Category Archives: Training
For those that could not attend please find copies of Speaker presentations here….http://opening-doors.org.uk/images/WAG2016/Website_Image_Gallery/WAG2016_-MASTER_PPTPresentation.pdf The??Photogallery?of the?evening?will be?live ?shortly. As we approach the Summer break no news yet re NF3 consultation part 2 despite new Ministerial changes introduced by Prime Minister May. … Continue reading
November December 2015 Newsletter???? Latest Newsletter including a link to DfE website to download latest edition of the Governor Handbook for ALL Governors by phase and sector.
34 Governors 2 SBM’s and a County Councillor?representing 26 Schools and a large multi school trust attended the Stables to learn about and discuss? the issues around MAT’s, at the same time a few Myths were busted. Chair – Malcolm … Continue reading
At the Heads and Governors day 19th November Babcockprime unveiled Better Governor, this free to register service will be of use to all Governors. It is aimed squarely at the Worcestershire School community. Whilst there are alternate commercial offerings in … Continue reading
18th and 19th of November? see the roll out of the new Babcockprime/Worcestershire County Council education services. Heads and Governors are invited to attend at Worc’s Warriors , Sixways Stadium?and Stanbrook Abbey on the 19th as appropriate. Full details are … Continue reading